420 Cannabis Deals
Celebrating 420 Culture
420, also known as “Weed Day,” is celebrated on April 20th every year. This unofficial holiday originated in the 1970s among a group of high school students who used to meet at 4:20 PM to smoke cannabis. Today, 420 is widely recognized as a day to celebrate marijuana culture and advocate for its legalization. At Lake Life Farms, we’re excited to celebrate 420 with our customers in Michigan.
To mark this special occasion, we’re running specials in our dispensary and on our website with all the great cannabis products you’ll need to have a great 420. From discounts on our wide selection of cannabis products to information about local events and celebrations. We hope to help provide you with everything you need to have a great 420. Whether you’re a seasoned cannabis enthusiast or new to the scene, our knowledgeable staff is ready to answer any questions you may have and help you find the perfect products for your needs. Get directions and visit our dispensary in Big Rapids, MI this 420 to celebrate with us!
Questions to ask your friends on 420
- You have a whole day to do whatever you want to do, what do you want to do?
- Think back, what is the first memory you can remember?
- What one thing as a kid, do you wish you could still do as an adult?
- What are the top 3 items on your bucket list?
- What is your favorite thing about me (or each person in your group)?
Fun 420 Jokes
- What do you call a stoner with two spliffs? Double-jointed
- A cop asks the guy, “How high are you?” The guy responded with, “No, officer. It’s ‘Hi, how are you.’ “
- Why is a roach clip called a ‘roach clip’? Because ‘pot-holder’ was already taken.
- Why did the cows return to the cannabis field? The pot was calling the cattle back!
- Why shouldn’t you inject marijuana? you’ll get a budclot!
420 is a term that refers to the consumption and culture surrounding marijuana. It originated in the 1970s among a group of students in California who would meet at 4:20 PM to smoke cannabis. Over time, the term “420” evolved into a code word used among marijuana enthusiasts to refer to smoking, consuming, or celebrating cannabis culture.
420 culture and 710 culture are both associated with the consumption and culture surrounding cannabis, but they refer to different aspects of the cannabis experience.
420 culture is primarily associated with smoking or consuming cannabis flower (the dried buds of the cannabis plant), and is focused on celebrating the plant and its effects. The term “420” has become a catch-all term for marijuana culture and is widely recognized among cannabis enthusiasts.
710 culture, on the other hand, is focused on consuming cannabis concentrates, which are more potent forms of cannabis that have been extracted from the plant. The term “710” is used for when your flip it over it creates the word “OIL,” a reference to the concentrated form of cannabis that is commonly consumed through vaporization or dabbing.
While there is certainly some overlap between the two cultures, they are distinct in their focus and consumption methods. 420 culture is more associated with smoking or consuming flower, while 710 culture is more associated with consuming concentrates.
420 is an unofficial holiday celebrating cannabis culture. It is typically celebrated at 4:20pm or most commonly on April 20th of each year. Many celebrate with various events where they’re able to legally partake in cannabis consumption.